Meghan Markle's sister Samantha blasts Prince Harry's bride for 'telling me I can't speak' days before the Royal Wedding
Samantha Markle said the bride-to-be, who will become a member of the royal family in just three days, had no right to tell her not to speak about the family affairs.
Speaking to TMZ, Samantha said: "She's way out of her league to tell me I can't speak.
"If it's about my life or my father's, there's something in this country called freedom of speech.
What we know so far…
- Meghan Markle's dad Thomas will reportedly undergo major heart surgery on Wednesday afternoon and WON'T attend the Royal Wedding on Saturday
- He'd earlier said he wouldn't be attending for fear of embarrassing Meghan and the royal family over staged paparazzi photos
- The 73-year-old suffered a heart scare last week which he has reportedly blamed on an open letter by his son Tom Jr
- Mr Markle backed Meghan's mum Doria Ragland to give her away instead after he pulled out
- Mum Doria is said to not be on speaking terms with Thomas Markle, angry his family has been trashing Meghan
- The bride's best friend Jessica Mulroney jetted into London Heathrow last night, with her kids – who will be in the wedding – by her side
- Kensington Palace today announced that Prince George and Princess Charlotte would be among the bridesmaids and page boys at the wedding
- But despite the chaos Kensington Palace sources said the wedding would still go ahead
"She's not going to tell me I can't speak about my life or my father's."
It comes just a day after Piers Morgan slammed the American, calling her a "little vulture" for constantly speaking about the royal wedding and trashing Meghan.
When asked by TMZ about why she had continued to speak out, Samantha said "this is not Great Britain".
But she said she had still bought the bride-to-be a wedding present despite the strained relationship between the pair- refusing to reveal what it was as it would ruin the "surprise".
She said: "I went for something I thought was really sentimental.
"I would give it to her in person but if not, I will send it."
But Samantha's rant hasn't earned her many fans, with many people taking to Twitter to criticise the older half-sister of Meghan.
One wrote: "Samantha Markle mind your own business. You’re a jealous bitter person."
Another added: "In all honesty, Samantha Markle's accusations against her half sister have only served to warm me to Meghan even more. Welcome to the family, Megs x"
A third said: "You really are the worst sort of sister. You should be ashamed of yourself."
Another simply said: "No one likes you. Just stop."
Tensions within the Markle family have already started to show, with Meghan's mum Doria Ragland said to be furious with her ex-husband Thomas Markle for not stopping relatives from slamming the bride-to-be.
A source told The Sun Online: "Thomas and Doria are currently barely speaking to one another. He is trying to make peace after everything that has happened.
"Their relationship had been hanging by a thread for months before the staged photo scandals. He had told friends that he wanted to come with the peace gesture for an appeasement before the wedding and his daughter's big day, but his recent actions have crushed that."
Doria, who was today pictured heading to the airport to make her way to the UK for her daughter's big day, is now tipped to give Meghan away after Thomas said he had to miss the wedding on Saturday and undergo a heart operation.
Meghan's estranged family certainly haven't been shy at speaking out about the US actress ahead of the royal wedding.
Her half-brother Thomas Jr even wrote an open letter to Prince Harry, telling the 33-year-old royal to call off the upcoming nuptials, blasting it as a "fake fairy tale".
Thomas' letter, published in In Touch Weekly, warned: "As more time passes to your royal wedding it becomes very clear that this is the biggest mistake in royal history."
After Meghan wore a £56,000 designer dress for her engagement photo, Samantha Markle, 52, said: "If you can spend $75,000 on a dress, you can spend $75,000 on your dad."
Some family members are also expected to cash in on the Royal Wedding, with a Channel 4 documentary giving an insight into Prince Harry's future in-laws.
Source: Read Full Article