Moment hero doorman is mobbed by crowd of thugs outside Mayfair NY party seconds before he is stabbed to death

Tudor Simionov, 33, died on the streets of London just two months after he moved to the UK in search of a “better life”.

Shocking Snapchat footage shows a brawl exploding outside the door of a plush property on Mayfair’s Park Lane with a doorman, believed to be Tudor, scrapping with a crowd of men.

The bouncer can be seen swinging punches and kicking the men to the ground as they scrap in front of stunned revellers.

The clip, which has not been verified by cops, ends with members of the mob fleeing the scene while other clubbers are sent flying across the pavement in the mayhem.

Tudor, 33, from Bucharest, was attacked while working as a doorman at a £12.5million central London townhouse.

The security guard was among four people – including a woman – who were knifed in the 5am brawl on billionaire’s row – after a group of male yobs were refused entry to the exclusive bash.

Tudor had left his native Romania in search of a job and a Brighter future in the UK.

He beams alongside girlfriend Madalina Anghel in a haunting picture shared on her Facebook page, snapped as the couple boarded their flight to London – just weeks before their life together would be ended by tragedy.

She told the Evening Standard: "Right now I can’t think about him in the past.

"He was my future husband and we came to London from Romania for a better life. I can’t explain in words how much pain I am in. "

Pal Dorin Lonut told The Sun Online: "Since he moved to Britain we didn’t talk too much, we were both busy with work – but I saw from posts on Facebook that he was happy.

“Then suddenly I found out the horrible news – he’s been taken far too early.”

He added: “Tudor and Madalina were together a long time and always he always spoke about her when we caught up.

“He talked about her and their time together – I could see he was in love with her.”

After the senseless attack on New Year’s Eve the armed thugs fled into the night while paramedics declared Tudor dead at the scene.

The injured also included two other guards – aged 37 and 29 – and a 29-year-old woman who came to their aid.

All three were being treated in hospital yesterday for non-life threatening wounds.

Tudor’s shocked loved ones back in Romania said he was gentle giant who excelled at sports.

One pal described him as a "brave man and hard worker” and someone who "never abused his strength against others”.

Dorin explained his friend had left his native country after excelling at university.

He said: “He was my colleague in the rowing team and he had one many medals in rowing and kick boxing.

Did you know the bouncer? Or did you see the incident? Contact us on [email protected] or call 0207 782 4368 or WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502

"He was very strong – a really good athlete.

“But Tudor also studied a lot in Romania and earned many diplomas from university which was why he graduated and tried his luck for a better life in England.

“We used to meet each other when I went back to home in Romania.

“We would talk and the last time I saw him he came to my nephew’s christening and we spent time together – now he’s gone.”

Cops believe revellers filmed the attack on their phones outside the luxury three-bedroom house which had been hired out especially for the party.

Met Police Detective Chief Inspector Andy Partridge, said: "A number of witnesses have already been spoken to.

“But it is clear many others who were present are yet to be traced, some of whom may have captured the attack on their mobile phones.

"It appears the deceased and the two injured males were working as security staff for the party, they were attacked by a group of males who were outside trying to enter the venue.

"The female was also attacked as she assisted the security staff in closing the front door of the premis

"This shocking incident happened just hours into a New Year, the area was particularly busy with people out celebrating and making their way home from various parties and organised events."

A large police presence remained in the area on Tuesday evening, with at least 12 officers in the area.

In a night of bloodshed a woman became the first murder victim of 2019 after being stabbed to death at a house in Camberwell, London.

Paramedics were called to the address at 4.20am, where the victim in her 30s was declared dead a short while later. A 34-year-old man was arrested at the scene.

Crime statistics for 2018 showed stabbings in the capital up 16 per cent year on year.

Anyone with information on the Park Lane killing is asked to contact the incident room on 0208 358 0300 or officers via 101 quoting reference 3276/1Jan.

Alternatively, they can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Source: Read Full Article