MATTE make-up has dominated the cosmetic industry over the past years, but glossy lips are back and ready to make a statement.
From Rimmel and Hourglass, we've picked out the top eight lip glosses to give your mouth high-shine.
Top lip products
- THE TINT: Rimmel London Oh My Gloss Oil Tint in Modern Pink, £5.99.
- THE SHINER: Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss in Siren, £22.
- THE NOURISHER: Pixi LipLift Max in Sweet Nectar, £12.
- THE ALL-NIGHTER: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre Luxe Colour-Lasting Lip Lacquer in Red Vixen, £16.50.
- THE SPARKLER: Huda Beauty Lip Strobe in Angelic, £17.
- THE PLUMPER: Primark PS… Insta Girl Max Colour Lip Plump Gloss in Selfie, £2.
- THE FOIL: Too Faced Melted Gold Liquified Gold Lip Gloss, £17.
- THE DAILY GO-TO: Buxom Cosmetics Full-On Lip Cream in Pink Lady, £15.
Ask Beauty Editor – Lauren Ezekiel
I’ve got sensitive eyes – is there anything that will remove waterproof mascara without leaving them red and sore? Christine, Surrey
My mum has long been my litmus test when it comes to sensitive-eye products, as she has always struggled to find formulations that don’t leave her peepers irritated and sore.
I’ve made her try hundreds of products, and I’m pleased to report she recently gave Nivea MicellAir Skin Breathe Oil-Free Gel Eye Make-up Remover, £3.59, the thumbs-up.
In fact, she went as far as saying it’s changed her life!
The gel texture wraps itself around make-up (including waterproof mascara and longwear eyeliner) and removes it all in one easy sweep.
The thicker than normal formula means no scrubbing required – one of the main causes of irritated eyes.
Plus, you can use a lot less product as it doesn’t soak through cotton wool pads in the way most make-up removers do.
– Do you have a beauty problem? Tweet me @LaurenEzekiel.
MOST READ IN FABULOUS
Bride-to-be with ‘disgusting’ teeth turns to Body Fixers because she's scared to smile on big day
There’s a secret way your TONGUE can make you look better in photos
Which high street shops' rings turn your fingers GREEN? We test eight of Britain’s top stores
We compare shiny PVC outfits from the high street with raunchy clothing from specialist sex-shops — but can you tell which is which?
Stockists: Buxom Cosmetics (Debenhams.com), Charlotte Tilbury (Charlottetilbury.com), Hourglass (Spacenk.com), Huda Beauty (Cultbeauty.co.uk), Nivea (Boots.com), Pixi (Marksandspencer.com), Primark (Primark.com), Rimmel London (Superdrug.com), Too Faced (Toofaced.com)
Source: Read Full Article