Shopper scorches his penis after vape pen explodes in his pocket

A young man scorched his penis after his e-cigarette exploded into a fireball in his pocket in a department store.

Mohamad Zayid Abdihdy, 24, was browsing televisions when the e-cig suddenly caught fire on Saturday.

CCTV captures him screaming and running for safety in the shop in Anaheim, California.

Mohamad’s right leg has been severely burned and his manhood was also scorched.

The shopper said: "Basically, it blew up in my pocket.

"It was really scary, the explosion and the fire and with all the parts that we have — we have boxes.

"The area that we’re in is an industrial area, so it could have easily caught fire."

Antelmolare Guzman, a manager at the shop, said: "Apparently, all of his right leg was completely burnt all the way down. Part of his private parts were also kind of affected with the whole fire thing.

"The gentleman, he is running out to the front of the office, and he is screaming and yelling."

Now, Mohamad claims he is in agony and cannot walk.

Read More

Top Stories from Mirror Online

  • Twins sold online start university
  • Paige Doherty dad ‘dies of broken heart’
  • Mum dies after botched Towie bum lift
  • Teen killed after stall in driving test

The mobile phone salesman told NBC News : "I can’t walk on my leg, honestly.

"That’s how much I’m in pain."

Asked if he’ll continue to smoke e-cigarettes, the man responded: "I’m going back to hookah."

And store boss Antelmolare’s view on e-cigarettes has also changed.

"As far as vaping itself, I consider it very dangerous now that I’ve seen it with my own eyes," he said.

"Come see us, please. We’ve got everything discounted. There are literally exploding deals."

Source: Read Full Article