Sylvester Stallone sex assault case 'under review' as LA prosecutors look again at claims Rocky star raped woman in 90s

The Rocky actor, 71, was investigated by police last year after he was accused of raping a woman in his Santa Monica office 27 years ago.

Los Angeles District Attorney's office spokesman Greg Risling said in an email that the case was being reviewed by its sex crimes task force, but did not give details.

The case was presented by Santa Monica Police, the office said.

Stallone's representatives did not immediately return a call for comment on Wednesday.

In December, Stallone's attorney Martin Singer said that a woman had "filed a police report alleging a rape that occurred 27 years ago."

Mr Singer said at the time: "My client categorically disputes the claim."

Santa Monica Police said in December that they were investigating a complaint that was made in November 2017 of alleged sexual misconduct in the 1990s by the actor.

The star has previously denied allegations he and a bodyguard sexually assaulted a 16-year-old fan in Las Vegas in the previous decade.

Stallone's spokeswoman Michelle Bega described the Las Vegas allegation as a "ridiculous, categorically false story"

The MailOnline had reported that Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department documents detailed a fan alleging she was assaulted by Stallone and a bodyguard in a hotel room in 1986.




Source: Read Full Article