Woman arrested for ‘tying up her husband and cutting off his PENIS’
Woman, 56, is arrested for ‘tying up her husband, 61, and cutting off his PENIS’ leaving cops to put the body part on ice before racing to hospital
- Victoria Thomas Frabutt is accused of the kidnap and malicious castration of her husband, James Frabutt
- James, 61, says Victoria, 56, tied him up and used a knife to cut off his manhood
- Cops were called to the North Carolina home on Tuesday before 4am
- James was transported from the Newport home to hospital in Greenville but his current condition is unknown
- The penis was located at the home, immediately put on ice and was taken to medical professionals
- Victoria is being held in jail on $100,000 bond and is due in court Wednesday
- The motive for the castration is still unclear
A woman in North Carolina has been arrested for tying up her husband and chopping off his penis.
James Frabutt, 61, says Victoria Thomas Frabutt, 56, restrained him, pulled out a knife and severed his manhood during the alleged incident on Tuesday.
But the motive for the castration is still unclear.
Victoria Thomas Frabutt (pictured) is accused of the kidnap and malicious castration of husband James Frabutt who says she tied him up and used a knife to cut off his manhood
Cops were called to the North Carolina home on Tuesday before 4am. The penis was located at the home, immediately put on ice and was taken to medical professionals
Chief Detective Jason Wank said officers from the Carteret County Sheriff’s Office responded to a house on Murdoch Road in Newport just before 4am.
The victim was transported from the home to the Vidant Medical Center in Greenville.
Major Wank said the body part was successfully located by law enforcement.
The penis was immediately put on ice and transported to medical personnel.
The victim was transported from the home to the Vidant Medical Center in Greenville (pictured)
James Frabutt’s condition is currently unknown, authorities said Tuesday afternoon.
Victoria was pictured looking worse for wear in her mug shot.
She was taken into custody on Tuesday, and booked around 10.45am for malicious castration and kidnapping.
The woman is currently held in Carteret County Jail under a $100,000 bond.
Her first court appearance is scheduled for Wednesday.
Source: Read Full Article